Allsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign

5 posters

Go down

Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign Empty Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign

Post  CharlieVig March 4th 2008, 3:51 am

Hillary Clinton seems to be losing strength as this very intense bid for the Presidential Nominee goes on. Obama's preaching of change and clean politics seem to be catching fast. Any reactions? How about responses to her obvious last ditch effort to gain support by appearing on the 3/1/08 Saturday Night Live and 3/3/08 Daily Show with Jon Stewart?
CharlieVig
CharlieVig
Heads
Heads

Back to top Go down

Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign Empty Re: Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign

Post  Gchern March 5th 2008, 10:39 pm

Charlievig; what do they teach you at that liberal institution of learning you attend. Hillary will start throwing the negatives bombs now. Focus on the positive. That would be Mr McCain.

Gchern

Back to top Go down

Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign Empty Re: Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign

Post  nothingxxlife March 6th 2008, 5:50 pm

The negative bombs have already started dropping, from both Hillary's and McCain's campaigns. McCain doesn't want to run against Obama; he knows he has a better chance of beating Hillary. But with wins in both **Rhode Island** and Ohio, Hillary has picked up some steam. Now, with the Pennsylvania primary only seven weeks away, both of the Dems. will be all over this state, which has 181 delegates. I expect both of them to be at my school, which has about 40,000 young voters. If Hillary is smart, she will visit every college in the state. Independent voters is really where she struggles, and most younger people, as I am, are independent or non-affiliated voters. If Hillary gets the nomination, most independents are likely to vote for McCain, whereas if Obama gets the nomination, more independent voters are likely to vote for Obama. So let the negativisms fly; Barack will not waiver.

**Thanks for noticing my error, Mike. I meant Rhode Island. Not a big win, but still some steam for the Clinton campaign.**

Last edited by nothingxxlife on March 6th 2008, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : State Error)
nothingxxlife
nothingxxlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike March 6th 2008, 6:16 pm

Obama won Texas..if Hill did she'd have gotten the nod by now.
Mike
Mike
Heads
Heads

http://allsportsforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nothingxxlife March 6th 2008, 6:37 pm

Thanks Mike, I can't believe I mixed up Texas and Rhode Island. But since they both picked up a big win, and you are from PA, who do you think will get the nod from our great state? Not counting Rendell, a super delegate who supports Clinton.
nothingxxlife
nothingxxlife

Back to top Go down

Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign Empty O&H

Post  tehsuxs March 6th 2008, 6:45 pm

FYI Hillary did win Texas.

It's interesting that this is all coming down to the wire. Super delegates are going to end up deciding this thing, and prior to Texas and Ohio I would have said that Obama had the upper hand there. But it really is a toss up now.

I don't think the democrats really know what they are doing. A smart ticket for the left would be both Obama and Clinton, but i guess they are going to slug it out to see who is on top of the ticket. I don't see McCain really sweating either candidate. He is loading up on ammo to take them down with. From Obama's inconsistent voting record, Hillary's inability to run a campaign, and boths inexperiences in politics.

My favorites: Hillary Clinton says "Yes we will!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCikLeXb7c

Obama supporters seem to think that their candidate is different. His campaign is reasonably asking that the rules not change midstream, but then asking the superdelegates not to go against the will of the people? At the onset of the game, the superdelegates were told to vote for whomever they think is most worthy. This as a clear example of Obama's political gaming. I'm sure Obama supporters will see things differently, but this perception that he is "above the fray" is ridiculous.
tehsuxs
tehsuxs

Back to top Go down

Post  nothingxxlife March 6th 2008, 6:51 pm

I thought she won Texas too. I was very close though, with Hillary getting 51% and Obama getting 47%. The important thing to remember is that it takes 2,025 delagates to win the nomination, and Obama leads by about 86 delegates.

http://www.krgv.com/2008/3/5/987628/Hillary-Wins-Texas
nothingxxlife
nothingxxlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike March 6th 2008, 7:47 pm

Wow, i def. read in the newspaper this headline:

Clinton Takes Ohio, Obama Wins Texas, locked in virttual tie
Mike
Mike
Heads
Heads

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike March 6th 2008, 8:13 pm

Obama's message of change is going to lose steam at some point. Soon he will have to start running on actual ideas and a real platform.
Mike
Mike
Heads
Heads

Back to top Go down

Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign Empty Current State of Hillary Clintons Political Campaign

Post  CharlieVig March 7th 2008, 2:36 am

Mike I'm proud of you for admitting that. But it really is the truth
CharlieVig
CharlieVig
Heads
Heads

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down