Allsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Clemens

5 posters

Go down

Roger Clemens Empty Roger Clemens

Post  metfan4life775 March 5th 2008, 2:57 am

So does anyone think he will acually go to jail? Also if he is found guilty think George Bush will pardon him since they are good friends???
metfan4life775
metfan4life775

Back to top Go down

Roger Clemens Empty Re: Roger Clemens

Post  Sportsfan20 March 5th 2008, 6:46 pm

metfan4life775 wrote:So does anyone think he will acually go to jail? Also if he is found guilty think George Bush will pardon him since they are good friends???

Hmmm.....I honestly have no idea. I think the son of a bitch should go to jail. He lied to the grand jury, didnt he?
Sportsfan20
Sportsfan20
Heads
Heads

http://www.allsportsforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nothingxxlife March 5th 2008, 7:04 pm

Hmmm.....I honestly have no idea. I think the son of a bitch should go to jail. He lied to the grand jury, didnt he?

The FBI is currently investigating whether Clemens did in fact lie when he testified before the Congressional committee about his use of steroids/HGH. The testimony of teammate and friend Pettite really ruined Clemens credibility, but the bigger question should be "Why would his former trainer Brian NcNamee keep used needles, containing both Clemen's blood and HGH, for years after he was supposed to have injected him with it?" NcNamee has also been accused of falsifying some of his testimony and information, so I wonder, when NcNamee said on one hand that he didn't trust Clemens, but on the other hand, warned him about the upcoming Congressional hearing, what his true intentions were? He couldn't have possibly known that a Congressional hearing would come about years after he allegedy injected Clemens with HGH, so I ask myself, was he trying to set Clemens up for a future payday?

But no, I don't think he should go to jail for perjury, if he is found guilty of it. Give them the most astronomical fine you can think of yeah, but don't make us as taxpayers pay for three meals a day and residency for a millionaire ballplayer. I think a huge fine will hit him where it hurts more than jail time: his wallet.
nothingxxlife
nothingxxlife

Back to top Go down

Roger Clemens Empty Public Opinion is enough

Post  tehsuxs March 6th 2008, 6:03 pm

Rep. Anthony Weiner has a message for the FBI regarding Roger Clemens: Drop it.

Weiner (D- Forest Hills), a 2009 mayoral hopeful and a Mets fan, said yesterday he believes Clemens lied Feb. 13 to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. But Weiner said the court of public opinion was better served to judge Clemens than an understaffed Justice Department.

"While there may have been some wrongdoing, I think we should let this issue be waived in light of the other challenges we face," Weiner said, noting he had sent a letter to Attorney General Michael Mukasey saying the same thing.
tehsuxs
tehsuxs

Back to top Go down

Post  metfan4life775 March 6th 2008, 6:49 pm

roger= JAIL cheers
metfan4life775
metfan4life775

Back to top Go down

Post  metsrock229 March 8th 2008, 4:14 pm

jail please!
metsrock229
metsrock229

Back to top Go down

Post  metfan4life775 March 8th 2008, 11:25 pm

metsrock229 wrote:jail please!

better be. If he is found guilty but not sent to jail this would be a bad example to the youth in sports.
metfan4life775
metfan4life775

Back to top Go down

Post  metsrock229 March 9th 2008, 8:04 pm

the funny thing is, almost every1 in our school (metfans and mine) thinks he will still make it to the HOF lol!
metsrock229
metsrock229

Back to top Go down

Post  metfan4life775 March 10th 2008, 11:13 am

metsrock229 wrote:the funny thing is, almost every1 in our school (metfans and mine) thinks he will still make it to the HOF lol!

Sad thing is he acually might make it to the HOF
metfan4life775
metfan4life775

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum